Automatic Bill Payment – Set up automatic payments from your checking or savings account by completing the Authorization Agreement for Automatic Payments.
- Saves you the hassle of writing a check and mailing.
- No delay – no late payment.
- This form can be downloaded on our website – www.beaverboroughwater.us – top right banner on homepage.
- Click on “Enroll in Automatic Bill Pay” – download the form, complete, and return to Municipal Authority along with a voided check.
- The account has to be current with the current month paid in full.
- Once the completed Authorization Agreement has been received, the payment will be automatically deducted from your account on the 25th of the month.
- It’s that easy!
- You will still receive your monthly bill at the beginning of the month with the amount due. Your bill will read “Auto Draft – DO NOT PAY.” If you don’t have access to a computer, you can visit the office for the form or call the office and we can mail it to you.
Bill Payment Service/Electronic Bill Pay – If you are utilizing your bank’s online billing service, please verify Beaver Borough Municipal Authority, 469 Third Street, Beaver as the payee and your account number. There may be a delay in your payment, or it may be rejected if there is an incorrect account number or payee. Check the payment options for the timeframe of the payment delivery.
Portal on website – Payment can also be made on www.beaverboroughwater.us – top right banner on homepage click on “Pay My Bill” – this will take you to the “myBeaver Boro Municipal Authority Account – click on “Set Up Online Access” – you will need your account number and CID # (both are listed on your bill). Payment options are checking account (no fee) or credit card (fees applied).
Mail – Mail check along with payment stub to Beaver Borough Municipal Authority, 469 Third Street, Beaver, PA 15009.
Drop Box – There is a secure drop box on the left side of the front door to the Borough Building (469 Third Street). Payment can be made by check or cash (along with payment stub). Drop Box is checked daily.
Please contact the office @ 724-773-6700 x 201 if you have any questions concerning the payment options.